We have been enjoying the 2017 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival for weeks now and it’s not just the food that is impressive. The gardens of EPCOT are in full bloom with gorgeous plants and amazing edible plants. EPCOT is offering guests many ways to heighten their Festival experience including their Gardens of the World – Fall Edition tour.
This 3-hour immersive tour, offered on select days throughout the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, gives guest a chance to interact with a Walt Disney World Resort horticulture expert and explore the various gardens of World Showcase. Disney’s expert will take guests on a journey around the world and show them a whole new side to EPCOT. Participants will not only learn about the indigenous and edible plants but also how they can adapt these plants’ growing techniques in their own gardens.
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate. In addition, Guests under 18 years of age who are participating in the tour must be accompanied by a paying Guest at least 18 years of age.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- To make a reservation, contact your Disney Vacation Specialist or call (407) WDW-TOUR for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Tours take place on select Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM during the Festival (Aug. 31st ).
- Epcot admission is also required and is not included in the price of the Gardens of the World tour.
- You’ll be on your feet for the duration of this 3-hour walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and bring along water or a beverage to stay hydrated.
- Actual tour locations and the order in which they are presented are subject to change.
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney Parks BlogFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.