Have you always admired the lush gardens at Walt Disney World resort? Are you a foodie that loves attending Disney’s Food and Wine Festival? If so, Epcot’s Gardens of the World Tour-fall edition experience is for you!
Join Disney’s Horticulture experts for inside looks at some of the most elaborate landscaping operations on Earth! Our Gardens of the World tours are perfect for plant lovers of all varieties, whether you’re an avid gardener or simply an admirer of the beautiful flowers across Walt Disney World Resort.
Enhance your Epcot International Food & Wine Festival experience with this fall-edition experience.
For 3 hours, immerse your senses in the world of edible trees, shrubs and flowers! This fascinating Gardens of the World tour gives you the chance to study the various gardens of World Showcase with a Disney Horticulture expert. Follow along as you’re taken on a journey around the world, examining the various edibles indigenous to each country.
Not only will you learn all about these edible sights, but you’ll be invited to delight in their unique food and drink flavors—and discuss different ways you can adapt their growing techniques in your own garden!
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate. In addition, Guests under 18 years of age who are participating in the tour must be accompanied by a paying Guest at least 18 years of age.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- To make a reservation, visit Guest Relations or call (407) WDW-TOUR for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Tours take place on select Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM during the Festival (Aug. 31st-Nov.13th).
- Epcot admission is also required and is not included in the price of the Gardens of the World tour.
- You’ll be on your feet for the duration of this 3-hour walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and bring along water or a beverage to stay hydrated.
- Actual tour locations and the order in which they are presented are subject to change.
Also, Gardens of the World will offer a spring edition of this tour where guests can explore the lush landscapes and signature displays of the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!
Click HERE to check availability and book your tour. or call 407-WDW-TOUR(8687).
What is your favorite Disney tour? Share with us below.
Find these tips helpful and would like some more to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? Click the link above and fill out the form or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at MickeyTravelsKristin@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.