I’m not sure if any of you moms out there have noticed, but sometimes the Dads walking around the Disney Parks aren’t that excited about going on It’s A Small World or Prince Charming’s Carousel. Of course they go on them because their kids love it, but the excitement factor just isn’t there. They may be longing to ride Space Mountain or Expedition Everest over and over again, but it may be hard to enjoy without the kiddos by your side. But never fear Disney Dads! There are some awesome, must-not-be-missed rides that you can enjoy with your little ones.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: There is nothing more manly than Pirates. Well maybe Ninjas but unfortunately if there are Ninjas at WDW we can’t see them. Pirates of the Caribbean is the ultimate Daddy ride. Here little ones can snuggle up to daddy since the entire ride is in the dark. On Pirates Dad’s will learn on of the manliest songs ever sung. Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for me!
4. Toy Story Mania: What Dad could turn down a chance to play a life-size video game? This 4D interactive attraction combines good ole’ fashion gaming with some addictive midway fun. Parents and kids alike will enjoy joining their favorite Toy Story characters on this fast pace, fun ride. Will you be able to beat your child’s score? Will you have the high score of the day?
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: Much like Toy Story Mania, Buzz Lightyear’s fast paced ride will thrill Dads and kids alike. Jump aboard a space cruiser and help Buzz defeat the evil Zurg by zapping all the Z targets. Be warned, this is a very addictive game/ride. My husband rides it no less than 20 times per WDW visit. He has mastered the game and has repeatedly received the highest possible score (unlike me who barely registers as a Space Cadet).
2. Sorin’: There is nothing that can compare to the feeling you get the first time you go on Sorin’ except maybe the squeals of delight coming from your children sitting next to you. I don’t want to give too much away, but Sorin’ is so real with its panoramic views and multisensory effects, that you really feel like you are flying. Both my husband and my kids absolutely love it and must ride on it multiple times. All I can say it, thank goodness for Fast Passes.
1. Test Track: Test Track is one of Disney’s fastest attractions and is enjoyed by kids and dads (and moms) alike. Our youngest daughter was finally able to ride this at 40 inches last year and I’ve never seen her happier on a ride. She loved the bumps and curves and like her Daddy, the wind in her face. Test Track is a ride that will keep both dads and kids laughing and cheering for more. Last I heard it is still scheduled to open in November. I can’t wait to see what the new upgrade will feature!
While the coasters may be more your speed, they are not really a family affair. What rides are your favorite to go on repeatedly with your kids?
- You might be a Disney Addict if (chipandco.com)
- Disney World Quick Tips – Guy Friendly Disney World Activities (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!