This year, Disney PhotoPass photographers have a ghostly surprise for guests attending the event: two exclusive “Magic Shots” featuring the Hitchhiking Ghosts. Available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party event nights only, photographers located in front of The Haunted Mansion, Liberty Square and the Adventureland bridge will pose you and your family alongside the iconic Disney Parks ghosts.
While they might not be visible to the naked eye, the Hitchhiking Ghosts will appear in your photo just like magic. These exclusive Magic Shots have become a Disney PhotoPass Service Halloween tradition and make a unique souvenir of your visit to Magic Kingdom Park during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Once the Magic Shot has been captured, a photographer will provide a PhotoPass card you can take to a PhotoPass Sales Center or enter the 16-digit code on the back of the card at DisneyPhotoPass.com to view your photos.
Want to take these exclusive Magic Shots and your Walt Disney World Resort memories home for one price? Disney PhotoPass Service’s newest product Disney PhotoPass+ might be right for you. With Disney PhotoPass+, you can have all your PhotoPass photos and participating attraction and dining photos for one price. Click here for more information and to order Disney PhotoPass+.
- If You Want to Live in the Haunted Mansion Today is Your Lucky Day! (chipandco.com)
- How to Start Planning a Disney World Vacation (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Yehaa Bob Jackson returning to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort! - September 9, 2021
- Tickets to D23 Expo 2022 go on sale on January 20, 2022! - September 9, 2021
- Baby Yoda is coming to Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! - September 9, 2021