Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney District continues to transform throughout 2018. The destination will soon be an even greater mix of family-friendly dining, shopping, and entertainment just steps away from Disneyland’s entrance!
The buzz is all about Ballast Point! Are you ready to experience the first on-site brewery, tasting room, kitchen and outdoor beer garden at Downtown Disney District? Construction is set to begin soon across from Catal Restaurant and Uva Bar.
Ballast Point is a San Diego-based brewer that pairs high-quality, award-winning beers with Southern California cuisine. Guests can find salads, small plates, flatbreads and entrees featuring local, sustainable and seasonal ingredients.
Other exciting updates include:
- World of Disney will be undergoing refurbishments in phases throughout 2018. The plan is to reimagine it into a new, dynamic and distinctly Disney retail environment. Don’t worry, the flagship store will remain open for shopping during most of the refurbishment.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes is set to open on January 29th, 2018. This establishment will offer a unique combination of dining, drinks, bowling, and entertainment.
- Disney Home is set to open in February 2018 and will offer fans a variety of Disney-themed home goods.
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria will undergo renovations that are slated to be completed in fall of 2018. They will be expanding the outside patio with a new outside bar. Inside, three wood-burning ovens will be installed to better meet guests’ demands for authentic Napoletana-style pizza pies. The restaurant will remain open throughout construction.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer will be opening later this year as well. This establishment will serve its award-winning burgers and signature CrazyShake™ milkshakes in a casual atmosphere.
Disney says that there are even more great updates coming in 2018! What do you think they could be? It’s about time to plan that trip to Disneyland Resort to check out all of these cool places.
Photo Credit: Disney