Working for Disney has always been your dream? Well if you are from Mexico, you are in luck because Epcot is looking for Cultural Representatives!
Walt Disney World has several Disney Internships & Programs, one of them is the Cultural Representative Program that is responsible for hiring all the Cast Members that work at the World Showcase in Epcot.
And during this time, they are accepting applications for the Mexico Pavilion! To be eligible you must:
- Speak English fluently
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to authentically represent Mexico
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines
- You must available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days, nights, holidays and overnight
If you get selected, you might work in one of these areas:
- Food & Beverage
You can send your application and cover letter starting now and until June 12th, 2020. Please be aware that in case of getting an in-person interview, you will have to travel to Mexico City.
Interested in applying? You can do it here!
Good luck in your application process! And remember, “All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.”
Credit: Disney Careers
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020