Epcot’s American Pavilion Gingerbread House is now on display. Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays started November 26th and we a weekend into the festivities. We got a chance to see all the amazing Holiday decorations, Food, and specialty shows at each Pavillion. One of our favorites was finding the Gingerbread Houses at the American Pavillion.
From a perfect replica of the actual American Adventure building and courtyard to the Lincoln Memorial in perfect detail, To the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial that sits at The National Mall in Washington D.C., The American Pavilion Gingerbread is truly stunning. I don’t know if MLK Jr. is actually gingerbread or not, but the details are over the top good, and I found myself staring at it for a long time. Each gingerbread house and statue has a few hidden Mickey’s and the 50th Anniversary emblems made of chocolate.
American Pavilion Gingerbread can be viewed until Dec 30th.
From the Disney Parks Blog: In addition to all the sweet holiday treats, our Disney pastry chefs have been busy creating gingerbread masterpieces to get us all in the holiday spirit! Check out all the locations to see these edible marvels!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby
- This stunning life-size storybook gingerbread house with “cinnamon clouds” puffing from the chimney is beautifully decorated with white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, and sugar poinsettias. Treats for sale include house-made Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Ornaments. (Nov. 10-Jan. 1)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- This life-size spinning carousel is a holiday tradition at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Little Mermaid is the theme with hand-painted holiday characters, handcrafted gingerbread shingles, and fondant snowflakes. And don’t forget to pop over to the Yacht Club lobby and see the adorable holiday village with a miniature train. (Nov.1-Jan. 2)
EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda
- The American Adventure Gingerbread Display – The EPCOT pastry chefs have recreated the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, and The American Adventure building in miniature edible versions. (Nov. 26-Dec. 30)
American Pavilion Gingerbread
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022
- Moana Journey of Water 2022 Construction Update - January 9, 2022