Heading to Epcot during May? Then you’ll want to check out the latest merchandise event schedule from Orlando Theme Park News.
- May 3: Antica Murrina Event, 12-7 p.m. at the Italy Pavillion- Il Bel Cristallo
- May 3-6: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost.
- May 4: Sterling Silver Jewellery with an appearance by Kit Heath Representative, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion – The Queen’s Table
- May 4-6: Artist Signing with David Doss, 1-8 p.m. at Art of Disney
- May 11-14: Laila fragrances and beauty products with an appearance by creator Geir Ness, 12-6 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
- May 11-14: Yardley fragrances & beauty products event, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion – The Queen’s Table
- May 19: Precious Moments Figurine Signing with Hiko Maeda, 12-2 p.m. at Art of Disney
- May 22-25: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Rooster
- May 24-28: Artist Signing with David Doss, 1-8 p.m. at Art of Disney
- May 25-27: Penhaligon fragrances and beauty products, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion – The Queen’s Table
- May 25-26: Rebecca Hook Trunk Show, Open-Close at Mouse Gear
- May 31: Vanuato Kakaw Chocolate Sampling, 1-3 p.m. and 5-7 p.m. at Plaza de los Amigos
Source Credit: Orlando Theme Park News
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.