Epcot has preschool-friendly fun for your little ones! Epcot has been my favorite park at the Walt Disney World Resort since my first visit in the early 90’s! And it’s a favorite of both of my kiddos, who are now 5 and 2. On our last trip my then 15 month old could not get enough of Epcot! And I’m pretty sure the Cast Members working at Journey into Imagination and The Seas with Nemo and Friends knew us by name!
Epcot can be throughly entertaining for little ones with tons of appropriate attractions and fun activities. From meet and greets with Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus and Frozen Ever After fun, to interactions with fave characters from “Finding Nemo” at The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush, there are lots to keep little ones happy.
Check out this video where Lane gives a first-hand account of her awesome visit to Epcot!
Like I said, Epcot is a favorite for our family. My oldest was 100% entertained and totally into Kidcot Fun Stops on our last visit! It’s the perfect way to get the littles excited for a trip around World Showcase. See the Cast Member at any Kidcot Fun Stop to get a complimentary cardboard Duffy the Disney Bear, Mickey’s teddy bear! Kids can to decorate and personalize with the supplies provided at each station. Your friendly Cast Member will share insights about his or her native land and give your child a stamp of Duffy in each country. Visit each Kidcot Fun Stop in every international pavilion to collect them all!
Here is where you will find Kidcot Fun Stops:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
There really is a lot for preschool age children to enjoy at Epcot. So make sure you include it on your next family vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort!