Last year, this booth used to be the home of the Chocolate Studio during the festival, and now it transformed to the Waffles booth offering select items of what used to be the Belgium booth during the Food and Wine.
The booth offers two types of waffles for $4.25 that you would love a waffle lot!:
- Belgian Waffle served with berry compote and whipped cream.
- Belgian Waffle served with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream.
All the waffles are prepare as you order them, so that’s a great plus! The booth also has all the safety measures like social distancing marks on the floor and the Cast Members wearing protective gear like gloves, face mask and face shield.
The booth is located in Future World West between the Imagination Pavilion and World Showcase.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020
- Disney Cosmetologists Share Halloween Mask Friendly Makeup Tips! - October 19, 2020