We have the latest details on the entertainment schedule for Jollywood Nights ready for you
Disney’s Jollywood Nights is an all-new holiday offering being held on select nights from November 11 to December 20, 2023. Disney has been releasing details about Jollywood Nights for the past few weeks, and in our latest update, we have the schedule for the event’s entertainment offerings.
What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
The title of this show says it all: prepare to immerse yourself in this Disney classic from Tim Burton. What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along will be headlined by the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington at Hyperion Theater. Showtimes will be 8:30 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. each party night.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
Disney fans are aware of the nighttime fireworks spectacular that is Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! The show, which brings holiday moments from favorite Disney films to life on the façade of the park’s iconic Chinese Theater, will run at 12:30 am during Jollywood Nights.
Disney Holidays in Hollywood
This show promises an evening “inspired by the glitz and glamour of vintage Hollywood TV specials—with a contemporary twist and some holiday magic—at Theater of the Stars.” You can catch Disney Holidays in Hollywood at 8:45 pm, 9:45 pm, 10:45 pm and 11:45 pm.
Additionally, a variety of themed entertainment will be available throughout the night:
- Be welcomed to Jollywood—with a DJ spinning a holiday mix on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Saunter over to Echo Lake for a throwback bash that’s sure to stir up nostalgia. You may even spot Powerline Max, Phineas, and Ferb!
- Head down Commissary Lane and discover a holiday street fair filled with lively energy at Holiday Fiesta en la Calle. Latin holiday music fills the air as musicians play along the walkways. Warm lighting and colorful décor give the street a vibrant feel, as you sip drinks and nibble on treats inspired by Latin holiday traditions.
- You are cordially invited to Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club—a swingin’ celebration in the courtyard of The Hollywood Tower Hotel. Here, you can sip cocktails* and unwind in style while a live band swoons and croons holiday tunes. Capacity is limited.
- Join us for Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby. During Disney Jollywood Nights, this iconic restaurant transforms into a smooth jazz joint—where you can enjoy holiday music, craft cocktails, and an exclusive menu of light bites* in a sophisticated setting. Capacity is limited.
The following attractions will be open for attendees:
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Note: A virtual queue will be in place for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance during this event.
Are you attending Jollywood Nights this year? We will be covering the first night of the event, so be sure to follow along on our Instagram!
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!