Enter the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales: Land & Sea Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2-night Walt Disney World vacation followed by a 3-night Disney Cruise to the Caribbean for four (4) guests. Simply post a pirate-inspired photo of yourself or with your friends and family on Twitter and/or Instagram with #PiratesLifeSweepstakes by 11:59pm ET on April 30, 2017.
The Grand Prize featuring a Land and Sea vacation includes the following:
- Round trip coach airfare
- Disney’s Magical Express Service
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Prize Provider in its sole discretion; based on availability;
- Four (4) 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper option
- Ground transportation between Walt Disney World Resort and Port Canaveral
- A three (3) night cruise on the Disney Dream in a stateroom with a maximum occupancy of four (4) people
- All meals onboard the Disney Cruise Ship (excluding Palo and Remy Fine Dining)
- Pre-paid gratuities, government taxes, fees and port expenses
- Ground transportation between Port Canaveral and Orlando International Airport.
The tweet or Instagram post is limited to one (1) unique entry per account per day and must include both a photo and the hashtag to be eligible. Limit forty-four (44) total unique entries per account during the Sweepstakes period.
The trip must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to February 1, 2018. Sweepstakes is open to legal US residents ages 13 and over who have an Instagram and/or Twitter account in good standing. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Click here for official terms and conditions.
Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/PiratesoftheCaribbean
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017