Enjoy the Best Bermuda has to offer with Disney Cruise Line
Are you dreaming of a Bermuda get-away? Are you already planning a vacation to this tropical paradise? The Disney Cruise Line (DCL) making its way to Bermuda. A DLC vacation is much more than character meals and onboard activities. Port Adventures are an item that should be on your planning list. Let’s take a look at a “top ten list”
1. Horseshoe Bay Beach Transfer. The South Shore – Pink sand beaches and to good to be true turquoise blue water delight your eyes! Relax and enjoy.
Bermuda is a blend of British, American and West Indian cultures. You will see British influences, such as the left side of the road driving, pubs serving a true imperial pint of beer and locals playing cricket! North American similarities show in the dialect and currency.
2. Dockyard Brewery Tour and Tasting For a British experience this is just the ticket!
With its own unique style, Bermuda sets its self apart. Bermuda shorts are a familiar staple when traveling in this tropical location. But did you know that when paired with a jacket and tie the ensemble is considered formal? Great tip, fewer items for you to pack means more room for souvenirs.
3. Famous Homes and Hideaways Cruise Take in the grand Bermuda lifestyle with a cruise within a cruise.
For something, more exhilarating cliff divers will have your heart racing.
4. Hidden Gems Exploration Adventure, located at Admiralty House Park. A view into awe-inspiring acts of grace and athleticism. You can take part in these activities too!
Dive from a cliff
Swim in an underwater cave or Snorkel in beautiful waters
Looking at Bermuda you would never know that the below the surface of the island massive caves exist! Stunning stalactites and underground saltwater pools are there to be explored.
5. Crystal Caves and Pink Flamingos excursion will show you these amazing hidden features.
6. Snorkel Park Beach Adventure Bermuda has numerous coral reef and the water is relatively shallow. Visibility is nearly unlimited. Access is easy from shore. for additional snorkeling options, grab your flippers!
7. Bermuda Island Drive Architecture is another reason to love this island. St Peters Church holds the title of the oldest Anglican Church located outside of the British Isles. Located inside this church is an antique altar carved by Bermuda’s first governor back in 1615! To glimpse this treasure, excursion number seven is your pick.
8. Scenic South Shore sightseeing excursion You want to place the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, built in 1864 on your list. This structure is the oldest remaining cast-iron lighthouse in the world.
9. Haunted History Tour of St. George’s Bermuda is steeped in history. Buildings dot the island and put British Colonial architecture on full display. Fountains, gardens and 400-year old cobblestone streets await. Stroll the centuries-old town with a touch of intrigue.
10. Belmont Hills Golf Club Rounding out our list, an excursion to take advantage of the weather. Bermuda is a climate of sub-tropical temperatures. The average annual temperature is highs 81° F and low of 60° F. A round of golf may well make your island adventure complete.
Chip and Co is your source for all your Disney adventures follow us and share us with your friends!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!