Have you ever been to Bermuda? It is one of my favorite islands in all of the world. From it’s famous pink-sand beaches to exciting water sports and activities to world-class shopping, Bermuda offers something for everyone. What also sets this island apart from others, (other than also being a mid-Atlantic Island), is the eclectic mix of British, American, and West Indian cultures. And, even more magical – you can now sail to Bermuda beginning this October with Disney Cruise Line on the Disney Magic with 5 and 6-day cruises from New York City.
When you sail to Bermuda on a Disney Cruise, you will be treated to two days of island time – this means even more adventures are waiting you ashore! Here are some of the top activities to make the most of your time in the beautiful island of Bermuda…
If you are looking for adventure:
- Bermuda Triangle Evening Cruise: One of my favorite port adventures that I have done in Bermuda is this tour right here! Guests will set sail under the moon-lit sky on a 50-foot glass-bottom boat to learn more about the history of this infamous body of water. You will also be treated to an illuminated view of the exotic fish and coral reefs that are below.
- Hidden Gems Exploration Adventure: Guests on this adventure will head into the 12-acre reserve that is Tom Moore’s Jungle. While there, take a jump from one of the cliffs into the sparkling blue waters below and venture awe-inspiring caves. After a little cave diving, head over to one of the island’s premier snorkeling locations to swim with tropical fish around a vibrant preserved coral reef island and relax on the secluded pink-sand beach. To end the journey, guests are treated to a refreshing treat of ice cream from a local, family-owned ice cream parlor!
If the ocean is more of your thing:
- Rising Son Catamaran Swim and Snorkel: If you are looking for Bermuda’s ultimate catamaran expereince, this port adventure is for you! Guests partaking in this adventure are transported to breathtaking secluded sites where you can swim, kayak, paddle board or snorkel in Bermuda’s crystal clear waters.
- Pirate Sunset Glass-Bottom Cocktail Cruise: On this port adventure, guests will board the largest glass-bottom boat in the island to get an exclusive look at a centuries-old shipwreck. Your pirate-themed crew will also tell tales of Bermuda’s most notorious buccaneers. All kids are given eye patches and pirate hats to join in on the fun while adults can kickback and relax with Rum Sizzles beneath the sunset.
If you want to take a walk on the wild side:
- Bermuda Aquarium and Museum Zoo Cruise: Guests on this adventure will be able to explore the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum, and Zoo. While on the tour, guests will encounter more than 200 species of marine life, 300 varieties of birds, reptiles, and mammals. You will also make a visit to the 145,000-gallon North Rock Exhibit. The North Rock Exhibit is touted as being a living replica of Bermuda’s coral reefs and home to barracudas and sharks!
- Bermuda Family Fun – Aquarium and Zoo Trip: This excursion includes a stop at the Bermuda Aquarium and Zoo as well as a stop at the Bermuda Exploration Institute. Here, guests can get a closer look at aquatic wonders such as the “Blue Echo” fly and dive simulation – a virtual reality experience!
When will you enjoy all that Bermuda has to offer on a Disney Cruise?
For additional information and to start planning your Disney Cruise, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.