Chip was at Disney’s Castaway Cay on a Disney Cruise Line sailing this past week and came across these adorable beverage holders featuring Olaf and Sven from Frozen. I couldn’t wait to share them with our fans because I think they are just magical.
The beverage holders can find them at Olaf’s Summertime Freeze on Disney’s Castaway Cay. Olaf costs $10.25 without a drink and Sven is $13.25 without a drink. For those looking for a cool and refreshing beverage to fill their beverage holder with, Olaf is just $11.25 and Sven is $14.25.
The following alcoholic drinks are available at Olaf’s Summertime Freeze:
- Worth Melting For: Fresh passion fruit, pina colada, and Blue Curacao
- In Summer: Zico Coconut Water, pineapple juice, fresh lychees, and ginger
- Olaf’s Flurry Freeze: Odwalla Bar Sweet and Salty Almond, vanilla yogurt, orange passion juice, Tropical Citrus Vitamin Water
- Frozen Heart: Orange passion juice, tropical puree, Zico Coconut Water, and Blue Curacao
- Ice Palace: Fresh banana, pineapple chunks, mango puree, and Zico Coconut Water
- Sven’s Carrot Delight: Core Power Vanilla, coconut cream, orange passion juice, and Bolthouse Carrot Juice
- Arendelle Winter: illy Cappuccino, coconut cream, and salted caramel
- Warm Hugs: ill Mocchaccino, fresh strawberry, coconut cream, and vanilla ice cream
- Kristoff’s Ice Harvest: Odwalla Natural Lemonade, tropical puree, and Zico Coconut Water
What will you drink your next time at Disney’s Castaway Cay? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a Disney Cruise? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Casey’s Corner Hot Diggity Dog for October is Not to Be Missed! - September 21, 2018
- The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom to Begin Breakfast Service - September 21, 2018
- Is Rafiki’s Planet Watch Closing at Disney’s Animal Kingdom ? - September 21, 2018