Families can also get on on the cost savings this spring! Plan your next memory-making vacation with this great offer!
Experience the excitement with a package that includes 5-day theme park tickets and a 4-night stay in standard rooms at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for as low as $1,714 for a family of 4.
Sample package prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9). The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. All Guests in the same room must be on the same package.
Other options for a Family of 4 in other resort categories include:
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort starting at $1,993
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge starting at $2,526
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa starting at $2,526
For specific rate information you can visit the Walt Disney World website or contact a World of Magic Travel Services Travel Magician Today!
Here’s the fine print:
Must book by February 28, 2016
Valid Travel Dates: February 22 through March 3, 2016 and April 3 through May 26, 2016
- Sample package prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior (age 10 to 17) and 1 child (age 3 to 9) for a 5-day/4-night room and Magic Your Way base ticket package.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Tickets are valid for one theme park day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
- All Guests in the same room must be on the same package.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.