Emile’s Fromage Montage coming to the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
As part of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival guests can participate in Emile’s Fromage Montage.
From July 14 to November 19, guests visiting Epcot can delight in a variety of cheeses served in inventive ways. Using the Festival Passport as a guide, guests will find Emile’s Fromage Montage menu items from select global marketplaces.
Guests can then purchase and enjoy any 5 of the featured dishes—and collect a stamp with each purchase to track their progress. Collect 5 stamps and you can bring your stamped Festival Passport to the Shimmering Sips marketplace for a specialty prize unique to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
This fun-for-all-ages activity can be completed at your leisure during the Festival.
Menu Items and Locations
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
Will you be participating in Emile’s Fromage Montage?
If you’d like to experience the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, contact me today to plan your next Disney trip! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.