In case you needed another reason to want to visit a Disney park this spring, Disney is bringing back the Egg-stravaganza in 2016! Locations to participate are as follows:
- Disneyland Resort
- California Adventure
- Downtown Disney District (Disneyland)
- Epcot at Walt Disney World
Details on the egg-citing event!
The Egg-stravaganza runs from March 2 – 27, 2016 (or while supplies last). Guests are invited to search for hidden Disney character themed “eggs” around the park. Maps and stickers to record your finding can be purchased for $5.95, plus tax at the following locations:
- Disney California Adventure park: Elias & Co., Humphrey’s Service & Supplies, Off the Page, Oswald’s, Sarge’s Surplus Hut and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, “it’s a small world” Toy Shop, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Downtown Disney District – Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, D Street, Disney Pin Traders, WonderGround Gallery and World of Disney Store
- Hotels of the Disneyland Resort – Acorns Gifts & Goods, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa; Mickey in Paradise, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and Fantasia Shop, Disneyland Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Pin Central, Port of Entry (Showcase Plaza), Heritage Manor ( ) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
When you are finished:
Once you have finished (whether completed or not), guests can return their maps to one of the following locations to receive a surprise by April 2nd: Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park; Disney Showcase in Disneyland park; World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort; or Port of Entry in Epcot.
The weather will be warm and flowers in bloom… spring is a great time to be at a Disney Park! Let me help you plan your Easter family vacation, contact me at email@example.com or on Facebook to take advantage of my free vacation planning services!
Photo Credit Disney Parks Blog
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.