The Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is full of dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences for guests to enjoy this summer. Take a look at some fan favorites that you will not want to miss!
From innovative and delicious snacks to delectable meals, Downtown Disney District has got your cravings covered!
- Soak up the California sunshine dining al fresco at one of the welcoming outdoor patios including La Brea Bakery Café, Tortilla Jo’s, and recently reopened Splitsville Luxury Lanes. Splitsville Luxury Lanes is offering a refreshing Watermelon Smash cocktail and the Ninja Crunch sushi roll, while Tortilla Jo’s is featuring a Baja ceviche, a strawberry-mint margarita and pineapple mojitos. Catal has a Skuna Bay salmon dish and Naples presents a lovely caprese salad. And let’s not forget the Cuban sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. Delish!
- Snacking is kind of a big deal at the Downtown Disney District! Sweet choices range from handmade ice cream from Salt & Straw, seasonal beignets from Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, S’more cupcakes at Sprinkles, and the adorable watermelon caramel apple dipped with chocolate and marshmallows at Marceline’s Confectionery.
Most items are for a limited time, so you may just need to try them all!
Looking for the latest summer styles that are easy and breezy? Summer shopping is plentiful in the Downtown Disney District.
- Make a splash with these cute charms from Pandora Jewelry, while you shop for the latest in footwear at California Sole, beachwear at Curl Surf and Resort fashion at The Disney Dress Shop.
- Discover an exciting array of PRIDE merchandise offered at Curl Surf, Sugarboo & Co. and World of Disney, or checkout the latest nuiMOs plush character release.
In search of an outdoor family-friendly activity or a photographic scavenger hunt? From anamorphic art installations to photo opportunities, there is a lot to discover!
- Come on down to see how things are “lining up” for Mickey Mouse and his pals. These popular anamorphic art installations have been updated and are back this year for guests to enjoy throughout the summer. Check out the pieces from certain vantage points and you’ll see the whole picture!
- Or, pop into the picture with selfie stops including Spider-Man celebrating the opening of Avengers Campus and “Love, Victor” celebrating PRIDE month. Both of these photo opportunities are located near Star Wars Trading Post. There is also a limited-time photo stop of the Cruella-mobile available through August 1, 2021 located toward the east end of the district.
Summertime brings so many great things to see and do in Downtown Disney District. Where will you eat, shop or explore first? Contact me today to start planning your next Disneyland trip!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!