There are a ton of great websites out there that help you plan your Disney Vacation for the first time. Two of my favorite are easywdw.com and yourfirstvisit.net. Both sites have been around almost as long as Chip and Co. I was excited to hear that the guys at Easy WDW and Your First Visit got together to make a new guidebook The easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit 2015.
Disney gurus Josh Humphrey and Dave Shute have helped millions plan the Walt Disney World vacations of their dreams with practical advice and unique touring strategies. Now they’ve distilled their best advice into a book for both first-time visitors and “any-timers” who want to make their next vacation even more special.
You’ll learn the “easy” way to:
- Pick the Best Week: Month-by-month calendars of cost, weather, crowds, and special events help you pinpoint the best week to visit every month of the year
- Stay at the Best Hotel: Real world reviews and comparisons of all Walt Disney World resorts for any budget
- Eat the Best Food: Reviews of every Walt Disney World restaurant, including recommendations for the best character buffets and most romantic rendezvous
- Wait the Least Amount: Detailed touring plans make visiting the parks a snap with short waits and minimal walking
- Save the Most Time: With the most comprehensive guide to FastPass+ anywhere, you’ll have rides like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Soarin’ booked before you leave town
- Save the Most Money: Learn how to save thousands of dollars on everything from theme park tickets to resort stays
Take the planning pain out of your pixie dust. Whether it’s your first trip to Walt Disney World or your fortieth, Easy Guide will make it your best. Don’t go see Mickey without it.
Click here to pick up your copy today!