With exactly a month until Easter, Disneyland Resort is unveiling an assortment of delicious treats that are sure to delight just as much as a visit from the Easter Bunny.
If you’re visiting the parks over the next month, you’ll want to make one of your first stops the Candy Palace on Main Street where you’ll find their famous handmade Disney Easter Eggs. Each egg is delightfully crafted filled with house-made fudge and then covered in milk chocolate. This special Easter treat comes in five flavors – Chocolate Cream, Chocolate- Nut Vanilla, Vanilla-Nut, Peanut Butter and Black Walnut. Be sure to snatch one up while supplies last.
You’ll also want to hop over to one of these amazing locations to pick up a special Easter addition of the Mickey and Minnie Easter Basket Gourmet Apples:
- Candy Palace on Main Street (Disneyland)
- Hunny Spot in Critter Country (Disneyland)
- Trolley Treats (Disney California Adventure)
- Marceline’s Confectionery (Downtown Disney District)
Those looking for an extra special treat on Easter Sunday can also book brunch at two exciting Disneyland Resort locations. Storytellers Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will have special Easter-themed offerings on April 16th. PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel will also have Easter Brunch and Easter Dinner on offer from April 14- 16. Reservations for both options should be made as soon as possible as they are expected to fill up fast and can be done online at Disneyland.com/dining or by calling 714-781-DINE.
Planning your Disneyland getaway? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll help you find your perfect package and will be on hand to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018