You are invited to Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney in Disneyland!
The Easter Bunny will be paying a very special visit to those dining at Catal Restaurant for this brunch. Guests will munch on a family-style spread of offerings like chicken and waffles, bacon, and farm fresh eggs. Kids can enjoy apple cider while the adults can have bottomless mimosas!
Children will also get to visit with the Easter Bunny and take home a commemorative photo from the experience. The whole family can also enjoy take-home crafts and other fun activities during the brunch.
The Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant will take place April 11th and 12th from 8am-1:30pm.
- Picture with the Easter Bunny
- Stuff-your-own Easter Bunny stuffed animal
- Family-style breakfast
- Build-your-own Sundae bar
- Easter crafts
- Bottomless Mimosas (21yrs +) and apple cider from Mimosa Cart
- Easter basket for each child
- Cookies & Juice to-go Station
- $89 per adult
- $39 per child (3-10yrs)
- $0 Infants (0-2yrs)
Catal will also validate guest parking for up to 5 hours.
Source: Patina Group.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020