The Disney World Theme Parks and Resorts will be celebrating Earth Month with New Food & Drink Items you need to check out!
Earth Day is coming on April 22nd and it just so happens to also be the 25th Anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Walt Disney World Resort is celebrating the world around us and its creatures all throughout the month with the help of the talented Disney chefs and mixologists!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney Resort Hotels are bringing the beauty of Earth to the plate with delicious dishes like the Elephant Cupcake at Pizzafari and Restaurantosaurus, the plant-based Chaat at Sanaa, and the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail Sundae from Tamu Tamu showcasing our very own gorilla – Kejana!
Related – Celebrate Easter at Disney World with Some Egg-Cellent New Food & Drink Items
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Creature Comforts (Available March 28 through April 30)
- Bee Hive Mousse Dome: Honey mousse on top of a brownie base with sugar bees
- and white chocolate honeycomb (New)
- Rum and Pineapple Cocktail: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Blue Curaçao Liquor, sour mix, pineapple juice garnish with pineapple wedge showcasing the ocean. The drink takes its name “bahari” from the Swahili word for “ocean.”
Flame Tree Barbecue (Mobile order available)
- Flamingo Cupcake: Strawberry cake, strawberry compote filling, guava buttercream, pink crispy pearls, sugar flamingo, and white chocolate wings (Available starting March 28)
- Bubbling Pink Lagoon: Strawberry lemonade, Sprite, and kiwi flavoring (Also available with glow cube and available with vodka for guests 21 and over) (Available March 28 through April 30) (New)
Nomad Lounge (Available March 31 through April 30)
- Gin and Bitters Cocktail: Cruxland Gin, bitters, and soda water garnished with a lemon wheel and honey simple syrup Inspired by the use of strategically placed beehives to protect the crops of African farmers from elephants (New)
Pizzafari (Available March 28 through April 30; mobile order available)
- Elephant Cupcake: Graham cracker cake, pineapple filling with matcha buttercream, crispy pearls, and a stunning white chocolate elephant celebrating Earth Month (New)
- Viva Gaia Tonic: Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade, Sprite, and cotton candy flavor with mint leaves (Also available with glow cube and available with vodka for guests 21 and over)(New)
Related – First Look at Animal Kingdom 25th Anniversary Food & Merch
Restaurantosaurus (Available March 28 through April 30; mobile order available)
- Elephant Cupcake: Graham cracker cake, pineapple filling with matcha buttercream, crispy pearls, and a stunning white chocolate elephant celebrating Earth Month
Tamu Tamu (Available March 28 through April 30)
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail Sundae: Brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, and trail crunch mix topped with a white chocolate image of Kejana (New)
- Roasted Mushroom & Leek Pizza: Plant-based offering with IMPOSSIBLE Meatballs, roasted mushrooms, braised leeks, and a dash of truffle oil (New) (Plant-based)
- Bee Mini-cupcake included with buffet
- A variety of plant-based items including Cauliflower Bunny Chow, Black-eyed Pea Salad, IMPOSSIBLE Bobotie, Feisty Green Beans, Tandoori Tomatoes, Carrot and Chickpea Salad, Jollof Rice with Plant-based Sausage, Garlic-leek Hummus, and Harira Soup
Available at Isle of Java, Terra Treats, Thirsty River Bar, and Outdoor Ice Cream Carts (Available March 28)
- Tiger Eye Gold: Refreshing, light golden ale brewed with a blend of malt and rice and finished with hops from the Pacific Northwest that impart a hint of citrus flavor and the aroma of mandarin orange blossoms
Available at Dawa Bar, Eight Spoon Café, Restaurantosaurus Lounge, Thirsty River Bar, TriloBites, and Warung Outpost (Available April 2 through 30)
- Honey Bee Citrus Ale: Celebrating our pollinators, this ale is a light, slightly sweet, honey ale with a crisp clean finish
Disney Resort Hotels
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Mara (Available April 22 only; mobile order available)
- Cactus Cake: Chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, strawberry jam, and buttercream (New)
Sanaa (Available April 1 through 30)
- Chaat: Seasonal vegetables from The Land at EPCOT and potato croquette with chana masala, kale pakora, tamarind, coriander chutney, and coconut raita (New) (Plant-based)
Available at Various Table-service Restaurants and Disney Resort Hotel Lounges including California Grill, Jiko: The Cooking Place, Boma: Flavors of Africa, Victoria Falls, Flying Fish, Belle Vue Lounge, and AbracadaBAR (Available April 1 through May 31)
- Honeycomb Cocktail: A tribute to global conservation through bee pollination featuring Four Roses Bourbon, lemon juice, and honey garnished with a dehydrated blood orange and honeycomb (New)
Available at Various Pool Bars Across Disney Resort Hotels (Available April 1 through May 31)
- Cucumber Gimlet: Inspired by bright, refreshing flavors of spring and garden vegetables like cucumber, lime juice, and simple syrup topped with soda water with a chili-lime rim and cucumber garnish (New)
Happy Earth Month! Remember to continue your support of the planet beyond just the month of April. And be sure to take your own foodie adventures all throughout Disney Parks – the possibilities are endless.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!