Embark on a culinary adventure celebrating over 20 years of culture and cuisine with the finest wine and beverage offerings at the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, presented by CHASE, taking place September 14, 2016 to November 14, 2016. Beginning Tuesday, July 19, 2016, DVC Members can take advantage of special offers and early registration for culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars!
Enhance your festival experience by learning from world-renowned chefs, master sommeliers and esteemed cocktail creators from across the country during one of the available culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars. Each session, lasting 45-minutes, lets you pick up a few expert tips and, best of all, taste the demonstrated dishes and sample the selected beverages! Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests can take advantage of a $2 discount as well as advanced registration for these sessions beginning next Tuesday, July 19, 2016. Sessions are offered daily, at multiple times throughout the day and take place at the Festival Center. For details on available culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars, including dates, please visit here.
Give your senses an all-new outlook with the sights, sounds, scents and tastes showcased at Party for the Senses, a specialty culinary event at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Members and their Guests are invited to take part in extra-special event nights, available on October 8, 2016 and October 28, 2016, both with early entry and reserved seating available only to them and their Guests. Join Disney Chefs in a flavorful celebration where you will be guided through tasting stations to sample featured cuisine. This year, each event night will showcase a different culinary theme:
- October 8, 2016: Enjoy a taste of Disney Springs with delicious signature creations from their new restaurants and bars. Dine while also enjoying various entertainment acts that are offered daily at this new location.
- October 28, 2016: Celebrate Halloween in elegant style during a festive masquerade setting. Explore the culinary stations featuring delectable menu items paired with champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails. Invoke all of your senses as you dine while enjoying alluring music with magnificent visuals.
New this year to the festival is Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It, a master mixology, cake decorating and culinary technique event. Members can also enjoy advanced reservations for this all-new event.To make reservations for any of the above events, please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800 beginning Tuesday, July 19, 2016. All other reservations for events at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be available beginning July 21, 2016.
Theme Park Admission is required and not included.
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021