Mornings just got magical!
Did you know there was a way to experience some Disney magic before everyone else? Well there is! And is possible thanks to Disney’s Early Morning Magic!
This separate ticket event let you have access to Magic Kingdom Park or Disney’s Hollywood Studios before anyone else so you can enjoy some of your favorite attractions without having to worry about those long wait times during the day. Sounds wonderful right?
Begin your day with a trip to Fantasyland! With Early Morning Magic you will have access to this dreamy land and experience attractions like:
- It’s a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
And then enjoy a delicious breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café with different food options like:
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
The event starts at 7:45am until 10am with breakfast available from 8-10am.
The cost of this special event is $89 plus tax for adults and $79 plus tax for kids.
These are the dates currently available for this year:
- January: 28 and 30.
- February: 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27
- March: 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, and 29.
- April: 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 21, 26 and 28.
- May: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 and 31.
- June: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 23, 28 and 30.
- July: 7, 11, 12, 14, 19 and 21.
Get ready to play like a toy in Andy’s backyard with the Early Morning Magic package!
This will give you access to Toy Story Land before the park officially open to the public so you can have fun in attractions like:
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Toy Story Mania!
- And meet & greets with Buzz, Woody and Jessie!
Breakfast is also included with this ticket and it will be served at a select quick-service location outside Toy Story Land with a buffet that includes:
- Assorted cereal
- Main dish of choice (Avocado toast or fried chicken served with a cronut)
Entrance to the park will begin at 7:30am and go until 10am.
Tickets are $79 plus tax for adults and $69 plus tax for kids.
As of right now there no dates available or on sale. Keep checking the Walt Disney World website for more info.
Please be aware this event requires a regular admission ticket to the park.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Publix Releasing Limited Edition Holiday Ice Cream Flavors! - September 26, 2020
- Enter The ShopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest! - September 24, 2020
- Great Ceremonial House Refurbishment At Polynesian Resort Begins On September 28th - September 23, 2020