Early Morning Magic dates have been extended into August 2019 at the Magic Kingdom! This event gives guests the opportunity to experience select attractions with limited crowds and wait times during the morning hours at Walt Disney World.
Early Morning Magic takes place from 7:45am-10am. Tickets cost $79 plus tax per adult and $69 plus tax per child.
Guests will also enjoy a delicious breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe included with the price of their ticket! This breakfast buffet includes eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, pastries, fruit, and more from 8am-10am.
Previously, dates for Early Morning Magic were very limited, but Walt Disney World has added several new dates extending into late summer. Check out the dates below:
- March: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, and 31
- April: 2, 9, 14, 21, and 28
- May: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, and 28
- June: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, and 30
- July: 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30
- August: 4 and 6
Here is the list of attractions available during Early Morning Magic:
- It’s A Small World
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
Are you interested in experiencing the Magic Kingdom during Early Morning Magic?
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020