Ear-Resistable Disney DIY Treats You Can Make Right at Home.
Hey there everyone! Surprise, Surprise, I am back with more Disney food options! How about some ear-resistable Disney DIY treats you can make at home? Yesterday we talked a lot about new food items at Disney World, Disneyland, and Tokyo Disney Parks. Today we are bringing you something different.
Since this year marks Mickey’s 90th Birthday there have been a lot of fun festive treats. These Mickey Rice Crispy Ice Cream sandwiches will fit right in with this theme. Ice cream sandwiches would also make easy treats for a child’s birthday party! Or, if you are like me, just because you want to!
Here is how to make these ear-resistable Disney DIY treats:
Mickey Rice Crispy Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 9 x 13” baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- Mickey cookie cutter *Helpful Tip* Purchase a cookie cutter with a rounded plastic top to provide a better grip to cut through ice cream. Another option, cut treats then add ice cream.
- 1 (10-oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsps butter
- 6 Cups rice crisp cereal
- 1 Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- Line baking pan with parchment paper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in-between, until marshmallows are fully melted.
- Mix in cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Divide mixture in half. Press half evenly to for a thin layer on lined baking pan. Remove from pan, line pan with more parchment paper, complete step with other half of mixture.
- Spread thick layer of ice cream over mixture in pan. Place second layer of mixture on top, parchment paper should be on top. Freeze for 1 hour or overnight.
- Use cutter to cut out shapes. *Pro-tip: You may need to soak the cutter in hot water to make cutting easier*.
- Roll in sprinkles.
Source: Disney Family
Ready to experience the Disney magic yourself? Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, on facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Jessica Jones (see all)
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019