One taste of this delicious Black Cherry Mule from Geyser Point Bar & Grille at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and you’ll feel like vacation is just around the corner! Be sure to check out the new Copper Creek Villas & Cabins too!
BLACK CHERRY MULE
2 ounces Zodiac black cherry vodka
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
1/4 ounce Monin agave nectar syrup
4 ounces ginger beer
Fresh lime wheel, for garnish
- Combine vodka, lime juice, and agave nectar syrup in serving glass. Add ice and stir.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with lime.
*Photo and Recipe by Disney*
Contact our friends at MickeyTravels today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. Agents with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations!
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
While they spend their free time creating magic as CMs, the opinions expressed are purely their own, and do not represent the views of the Walt Disney Company.
Latest posts by Twinkie & Tooti Miller (see all)
- Matsuri Festival at Morimoto Asia’s Sakura Festival- Disney Springs - April 16, 2018
- Taste from the Seas of Japan – Sushi 101 at Morimoto Asia’s Sakura Festival - April 4, 2018
- NEW! The Great LEGO Race VR Coaster – LEGOLAND Florida - March 26, 2018