Disney Vacation Club has just released details for its member Moonlight Magic experiences. Now you can start planning for an enchanting after-dark experience in late 2019 or 2020!
First up What is Moonlight Magic?
DVC Members can enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and more as a theme park becomes your playground.
During a Moonlight Magic event, Members can visit a select theme park for an after-hours celebration. While attendees may get a jump start on the fun by mixing in with the regular crowd earlier in the evening, the real magic happens after the park has closed to the public.
It’s then that privileged partiers can:
- Enjoy shorter-than-usual wait times on popular attractions
- Meet some Disney Characters
- Savor complimentary refreshments
- Let loose at high-energy dance parties
How to Be a Part of the Magic
- Members can register online when the booking window for their preferred date begins.
- For some events, Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event will be given priority registration dates.
How to Book
- When your booking window opens, visit the page for the event you’d like to attend, then select RSVP. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
- You’ll enter a virtual waiting room to secure your place in line, so you won’t have to refresh the page.
- When a spot opens up, you’ll be taken to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!
- In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Moonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating park.
- Registration is required for these events.
- At least one valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card with photo ID will be required for these experiences.
- Activities, entertainment and Characters are subject to change and these events are subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
Here are the events for 2019 & 2020:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Event Dates – January 21; February 11; and February 25, 2020
- Registration Dates – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning November 20, 2019; general registration opens to all Members on December 4, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
- Event Dates – March 3; April 21; and April 28, 2020
- Registration Dates – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning January 8, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on January 15, 2020
- Event Date – May 4 and June 29, 2020
- Registration Dates – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning March 11, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on March 18, 2020
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Event Dates – July 27 and August 10, 2020
- Registration Dates – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning June 17, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on June 24, 2020
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Event Dates – September 15; September 22; and October 6, 2020
- Registration Dates – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning July 15, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on July 22, 2020
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Emilio Estevez returns for The Mighty Ducks Disney+ Show - January 28, 2020
- Two new eateries at Walt Disney World The Grill and The COOP by 4 Rivers. - January 28, 2020
- Universal Orlando Resort’s Mardi Gras Kicks Off This Weekend With All-New Cuisine - January 28, 2020