Delight in a private Firework Charter Cruise with amazing views of the spectacular nighttime fireworks while in Walt Disney World. Firework Charter Cruises bring you front and center for private firework viewing on a chartered pontoon. Sail for an amazing adventure from the International Gateway near World Showcase Lagoon and watch the sky come alive during IlumiNations: Reflections of Earth in Epcot, or on the Seven Seas Lagoon in the Magic Kingdom to view Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular. Now, DVC Members can save 10% on their voyage on a charter cruise.
You can rent an 8-seat pontoon boat or a 10-seat pontoon boat that includes a driver, as well as snacks and drinks. Private dining is available for a fee.
Members can save 10% on the non-discounted price of charter fireworks cruises. Pricing may vary based on time of day and is subject to change. Private dining and other enhancements are available for an additional charge.
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† to check availability and book. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Cruises can be booked to sail out of the following locations:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Note: In rare instances, fireworks shows may be rescheduled or canceled. Please call and confirm the schedule at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Learn important information about charter fireworks cruises.
- Offer excludes holidays and the Grand 1 Yacht.
- Reservations are required, and advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom fireworks may be changed or canceled without prior notice due to inclement weather. The event will still occur in inclement weather, but may be modified or canceled due to extreme weather conditions.
- In rare instances, fireworks shows may be rescheduled or canceled. Please call and confirm the schedule at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in. Member listed on the Membership Card must be in attendance.
Copyright Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- Woody Look-A-Like Lebron James High Tops - February 21, 2019
- NEW First-of-its-Kind Play Pavilion and New Park Entrance Coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- Toy Story 4 Toys Coming Soon from Mattel - February 20, 2019