Disney Vacation Club is turning 30 in 2021. To celebrate DVC Members will have some exciting new experiences available starting today!
Beginning on February 16th DVC Members will be able to take Scenic Selfies at the Disney Vacation Club kiosks in each of the Disney World Theme Parks and participate in a fun scavenger hunt too!
Here are the locations in each park:
- Magic Kingdom: Tomorrowland
- EPCOT: Canada Pavilion
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Entrance to Toy Story Land
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Asia
DVC Members taking part in the Scavenger Hunt will have a chance to collect souvenir 30th Anniversary buttons, one for each park.
In celebration of the 30th anniversary, Members are invited to take part in a brand-new scavenger hunt across Walt Disney World Resort. In this interactive and informative selfie-collecting quest, Disney Vacation Club Members will discover thematic insights and Disney details that are woven into the storytelling of each of the parks.
One bit of news I am most excited about is that the DVC Lounge in Epcot will remain open in 2021! I love going there to recharge and get a snack & drink when walking around Epcot.
Available for Members with paid admission to EPCOT, the lounge is currently available from noon to 7 p.m. daily. Starting Jan. 31, the hours will adjust to 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge offers a convenient and comfortable place to recharge while visiting the theme park, with casual seating, complimentary beverages, device-charging stations, Wi-Fi, computer stations, a printer and mounted tablets pre-set to help you access many Disney websites.
Finally, members can enjoy this made-for-Members special, celebrating the Magic of Membership and the 30th Anniversary of Disney Vacation Club including inspirational musical performances by Keala Settle (the bearded lady in The Greatest Showman) and the EPCOT fan-favorite
Voices of Liberty. You can access it here.
I am watching it now since I am a DVC Member, note that is a 42-minute long video so grab some popcorn.
- Watch On TV: If your computer or mobile device allows for mirroring to a smart TV or streaming device, now is the perfect time to connect.
- Plug-In: Don’t run out of battery and try a hard-wired connection, if your WiFi connection is inconsistent.
- Make Room on the Couch: As a courtesy, please move to the end of your sofa to make room for others and keep your hands inside during the program (We had to say that!)
Finally don’t forget to pick up your DVC 30th Anniversary Merch from ShopDisney! From shirts to bags and even jewelry they have all new merchandise for every DVC Resort!
Click here to check it out.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS IN 2021
Here’s a snapshot at some of the Disney Vacation Club Member benefits planned for 2021:
- Disney Vacation Club Members now have more flexibility to save for dream vacations with Adventures by Disney as part of the Disney Collection. Eligible Members can combine Deposited, Banked, Borrowed and current Use Year Points across four years to enjoy access to unforgettable Adventures by Disney experiences. Terms apply.
- Eligible Members have regular access to multiple benefits at Walt Disney World Golf, including 15% discounts on rounds of golf whenever they play. Additionally, Members can take advantage of a special Golf Membership program.
- Disney Vacation Members looking for a road trip destination, an island getaway or even a bucket-list river cruise can use the exchange network to explore thousands of vacation locations around the world. Through 2021, Members can continue to enjoy the waived transaction fees for new exchange reservations.
- Members can show their blue Disney Vacation Club ID card to save up to 20% on select merchandise and up to 10% at select dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort.
To learn more, visit disneyvacationclub.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!