Are you ready to put the BOO in boozy this Halloween? Disney Springs’ Paddlefish has concocted a one of a kind cocktail showcasing fall’s best flavors while embodying the Halloween spirit. Introducing: The Dark & Smoky!
The Dark & Smoky will only be available from October 27 through October 31 exclusively at Paddlefish inside Disney Springs at Walt Disney World. The drink costs $14 plus tax.
Not going to be at Walt Disney World from October 27 to October 31? No worries! Here’s the recipe so you can get in the spooky spirit right at home:
- 1.5 oz. Stolen Smoked Rum
- ½ oz. pumpkin syrup
- 1 dash black lemon bitters
- 1 dash chocolate bitters
- ½ oz. Nuestra Soledad Mezcal
- 1 dash of carbon on orange peel
Let’s start planning your visit to a Disney Springs and Walt Disney World! There still are some great rooms and deals left for this year! CLICK HERE or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018