During the month of October, the Disney Dream took a break from sailing and underwent a much anticipated dry dock, making her return more exciting than ever! Check out the latest enhancements onboard this Disney Cruise Line ship…
Disney’s Oceaneer Club
- This hot spot for kids ages 3 to 12 now provides an out-of-this-galaxy, force-filled experience for kiddos. Here, kids can check out the Star Wars: Millennium Falcon play area inspired by the legendary starship and join the Rebel Alliance in assisting with controlling the vehicle. They can man the cockpit and pilot the spaceship through hyperspace and jump to different locations throughout the galaxy at lightspeed! Kids are also able to participate in Star Wars themed crafts, activities and games and check out the latest episodes from Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels. Finally, young Jedis can take part in the popular Jedi Training experience to perfect their lightsaber techniques.
- Also found in the club is a new, Disney Infinity area, featuring high-tech interactive games. Kids can experience a new way of playing together through virtual and immersive activities. Disney characters come to life on a huge screen, controlled by the kids. You can also check out the complete set of Disney Infinity characters on display and unlock special content, found only onboard the Disney Dream, to continue all the fun had at sea in the comfort of home. The life-sized Disney Infinity Base gives kids the chance to become the figures and join in a group gaming experience like they have never done before. Kids are fully immersed in the Toy Box for a world of fun!
Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats
- If you have a sweet tooth, you will not want to miss checking out this sweet spot onboard. Here you can find handmade gelato and ice cream, candy galore and other tasty treats for purchase. The smell of fresh-baked waffle cones infuses deck 11 and the shop can be accessed from inside Cabanas restaurant and by the pool deck. The theme of the shop is based around the Sugar Rush race car game found in Wreck-It Ralph and features racing decor set around a candy motif. Different flavors of gelato and ice cream are featured daily and specialty sundaes are big enough to share- some featuring EIGHT scoops of ice cream!!!
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Deck 5 now features a spot for young princesses, knights and pirates to receive magical makeovers. The salon offers little ones, ages 3 to 12, the chance to be transformed into royalty with the help of one of the talented fairy godmothers-in-training. On Pirate Night, the boutique transforms to the Pirates League and offers swashbuckling makeovers for the ENTIRE family!
- All of the above enhancements are absolutely amazing, but, adults can also look forward to some serenity for themselves. Deck 13, exclusively for adults, features a new water feature- Satellite Falls. This circular splash pool with built-in benches and gentle, falling rain curtain, provides a cool, calm. comfortable area for adults to relax. Adults can also find loungers to relax in the sun or shade around the upper deck.
You can see a video here.
Does all of this sound truly amazing? I know I can’t wait to sail on the Disney Dream! With many itineraries coming up, I’d love to help you find the perfect one for your family. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning you Disney nautical adventure! Happy Sailing!