Guests visiting the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort can now enjoy a little extra time in the area. The district is extending it’s weekend hours. Starting today, July 31, stores and restaurants will be open until 9 pm.
This time extension is only for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Weekend hours are now from 10 am to 9 pm. The rest of the week the entertainment district will close at 8 pm. Operating hours may vary per location for Operating Participants.
Here are some helpful tips for guests to get the most out of their visit to the Downtown Disney District:
- To promote physical distancing, entry to the Downtown Disney District may occasionally be paused due to limited capacity. At such time, parking in the Simba Parking Lot and admission of guests choosing to enter Downtown Disney District on foot will also be paused. Entry to the Downtown Disney District and the Simba Parking Lot will resume as soon as they are able. Digital message boards on Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue will indicate when entry is paused due to capacity limitations.
- For the time being, parking at Simba Lot is complimentary
- Bring an appropriate face covering for all guests, ages 2 and above
- Download the official Disneyland app to make the most of your visit. Disney strongly recommends that guests have the latest version of the app on their mobile device before they visit, with location services and notifications enabled. The app will help you find all the details you need, including shopping and dining locations, hours, and more.
- Continue to check Disneyland.com/DTD for the latest details. These include health and safety measures, things to expect, and more.
Have you been to the Downtown Disney District since it reopened?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through April 3rd - January 16, 2021
- Proof of negative COVID test needed for International Travelers coming to US - January 15, 2021
- Disney reimagines spaces for Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021