Downtown Disney will be celebrating the annual Orange County Restaurant Week from March 3rd-9th! Foodies of all flavors can enjoy specially crafted lunch menu specials at Catal, Tortilla Jo’s, and Naples Ristorante e Bar in Downtown Disney.
Each restaurant will feature a three-course lunch for only $25 per person. Guests have their pick between Italian, Mediterranean, or Mexican cuisine which means restaurant week is a can’t-miss!
Here’s a taste of what each location has to offer:
- Manchego Salad – wild arugula, Spanish Manchego cheese, tart apple, Medjool dates, and candied walnuts
- Ahi Bruschetta – blackened pacific ahi, Mediterranean salsa, avocado, sriracha, balsamic reduction, and crostini
- Hanger Steak – roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted mushrooms, and red wine sauce
- Chicken Paella – roasted chicken, chorizo de bilbao, saffron bomba rice, eas, and saffron aioli
- Chocolate Mousse Cake – Macerated berries, dark chocolate tuile
- Cheesecake – Gingersnap crumble, mixed berry sauce, fruit compote
- Black Kale Salad – shaved baby vegetables, cherry tomatoes, red corn tortilla strips, panela cheese, and Caesar vinaigrette
- Tostada De Ceviche – red snapper, lime juice, diced red onion, tomato, and cilantro, garnished with avocado and Fresno chilies
- TJs Tacos De Canasta – corn tortilla filled with papas with chorizo or Chicharron en salsa verde served with cabbage slaw, queso fresco, and tomatillo avocado sauce
- Seafood Burrito Al Pastor – shrimp, cod, octopus, sautéed in al pastor sauce served with refried beans, rice, avocado sauce and salsa roja
- Chocolate Brownie – chocolate Abuelita sauce and fresh raspberries
- Salmone Salad – seared salmon fillet, arugula salad, roasted peppers, lemon vinaigrette
- Zuppa Di Cozze – mussels, tomato, and garlic broth, bread crostini
- Ravioli – eggplant, scamorza cheese, ricotta cheese, fresh tomato, and basil sauce
- Amalfi Pizza – D.O.C mozzarella bufala, tomato san Marzano, basil, black olives
- Tiramisu – Mascarpone zabaglione, chocolate financier, espresso-soaked ladyfingers
To make a reservation at one of these locations for restaurant week, visit the Patina Group Website.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020