St. Patrick’s Day is coming up (March 17) and the Disneyland Resort will be offering some limited treats and snacks! Let’s take a look.
Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure Park
Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District
- St. Patrick’s Mickey Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, colored white chocolate, and a green top hat (available Mar. 10-17)
- Pot of Gold Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, dipped in dark chocolate, and embellished with yellow white chocolate and gold candy-coated milk chocolates, rainbow sour belt, and green chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 17)
- Shamrock Krispy – Shamrock-shaped krispies dipped in green and white chocolate decorated with a yellow Mickey (available Mar. 7-17)
- Mint Chocolate Cookie Marshmallow Wand – Mickey-shaped marshmallow dipped in mint milk chocolate, enrobed in chocolate cookie crumbles, and drizzled with green and white chocolate (available Mar. 10-17)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, Downtown Disney District
- Mint Chocolate Chip Glazed Beignets – A sweet blend of chocolate chips and fresh mint with a “touch of the Irish” green sprinkles (available Mar. 15-21)
Uva Bar & Café, Downtown Disney District
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Burger – Angus Beef patty resting on a bed of braised cabbage topped with Swiss cheese, sliced corned beef, and whole grain mustard a oli on a brioche bun served with garlic fries (available Mar. 17)
- Irish Nachos – French fries topped with corned beef, Guinness beer cheese, pico de gallo and spicy a oli (available Mar. 17)
- Irish Libations (available Mar. 17)
Will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the Disneyland Resort? What special eats are you excited to try?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New Disney Junior ‘Spidey and his Amazing Friends’ Photo Wall at Disney - August 2, 2021
- Disney begins talks with Unions on requiring Vaccines for all Cast Members - August 2, 2021
- Catalina Eddie’s reopens today in Hollywood Studios - August 1, 2021