Everyones favorite duck is celebrating his 85th birthday this weekend!
Guest have been visiting Donald and his quick temper since 1955 at Disneyland, however his debut was in 1934 in Walt Disney’s Silly Symphony “The Wise Little Hen”
Here are a few ways to celebrate with Donald at the Disneyland Resort this weekend:
“Mickey’s PhilharMagic”: A 3D movie musical brilliantly conceived that you don’t want to miss. Follow Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters like Simba, Ariel, Jasmine and Aladdin along in this magical concert that’s as fun to watch as to listen to. The plot involves Mickey, as the conductor of the Philhar Magic leaving the theater to solve a mystery, in his absence our favorite duck attempts to take charge with disastrous results.
Merchandise: Quack into the fun with amazing headwear and apparel including the now famous Donald Feet Headband, baseball caps, pins, whistle, spirit jerseys and more!
Donald’s Boat: Step aboard Donald’s colorful vessel “Miss Daisy” docked in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland park. You can find Donald’s favorite photos, his seaworthy rain gear and where he sleeps below the dock. Don’t forget to climb the spiral staircase to a higher landing and spin the Capitan’s wheel, ring the boat bell and pull the ship’s whistle!
Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast: Say cowabunga to your hunger! Enjoy a delicious breakfast and brunch with Donald at Disney’s PCH Grill located at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Catch some waves on the dance floor and enjoy delicious food with Donald, Daisy and Stitch. This Sunday they are celebrating Donald’s birthday with celebratory moments each hour! You can make your reservations by calling (714) 781-DINE (714-781-3463)
Specialty Eats: Treat yourself with Donald inspired deserts, including:
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt: Lemon blueberry bundt cake, filled with lemon curd and blueberry jam, finished with blue lemon glaze and whipped cream. You can find it at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland Park
- Lemon Blueberry Magic: Flaky donut with lemon blueberry, filling topped with colored icings, whipped cream and chocolate decorations. Available at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure Park.
Don’t forget to wish Donald Duck a Happy Birthday!
“Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Disneyland today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the photo above or fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
- POG Juice Mimosas For A Magical Brunch! - May 16, 2021
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021