Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?! No one, but Donald Duck!
We can remember this catchy tune being used in the introduction of Donald Duck’s classic cartoon shorts. Fortunately, Donald gets to enjoy being a lucky Duck this week! He first appeared on June 9, 1934. Today, we’ll show you how to make your very own Donald Duck cupcake so you can celebrate at home.
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- White frosting
- Yellow Swedish Fish candies
- Kitchen knife or scissors
- Small black jellybeans
- Tube of black decorating icing
Frost the cupcakes, using the knife to pull the frosting up into a couple feathery peaks at the top of the head.
For a duck bill, slice a yellow Swedish Fish candy in half lengthwise. Then press the two halves into the frosting, separating them slightly, at the very edge of the cupcake top (opposite the feathery frosting peaks).
For eyes, press two black jellybeans into the frosting. Use the black decorating icing to pipe on curved eyebrows about 3/8 inch above the eyes.
We hope you enjoy making this Donald Duck cupcake at home! It’s a great way to celebrate his birthday while watching classic Donald Duck cartoon shorts on Disney+ streaming service.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Keanu Reeves would be honored to join the Marvel Universe - November 26, 2021
- WandaVision’s Agatha All Along Nominated For Grammy - November 26, 2021
- Three Blue’s Clues Hosts reunite for Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade performance - November 26, 2021