Get Ready Dole Whip Fans!
In 2023, Dole Packaged Foods, LLC has major plans to accelerate the 170-year-old company’s transformation into a purpose-led, nutrition and wellness company. This transformation will be driven by a newly formed leadership team in North America composed of four women, a mix of recently hired and tenured executives with extensive backgrounds and expertise in the areas of brand building and product development.
Together, this team will bring to market 11 new launches in 2023, each designed with the Dole Promise in mind – crafting great-tasting products without processed sugars, increasing access to fruit-based nutrition, decreasing food waste, working to reduce plastic and carbon emissions, and growing value for all Dole partners and stakeholders.
Related – Garden Graze Returns to EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival with Special Dole Whip Prize
Driven by consumer desire for wholesome food options that deliver on taste, Dole is launching new innovations across every category – Snacking, Beverages, Ingredients and Frozen Treats – and entering new categories like Functional Supplements and Probiotic Sodas under a new brand. Highlights on the new product innovation horizon include:
- Snacks: Bringing healthier snacking options to adults and kids alike, Dole will roll out Dole Good Crunch™, sustainably produced dehydrated pineapple and banana bites that pack a crunch and provide nutrition benefits; as well as Dole Wiggles™ Fruit Juice Gels, wholesome and nutritious take on the classic treat crafted with 100% fruit juice.
- Beverages: Building on Dole’s rich heritage in 100% Pineapple Juice and consumer desire for beverages with less sugar, Dole will introduce Dole® Light Pineapple Juice Drink, with just 40 calories per can and 60% less sugar and calories than regular 100% pineapple juice. Dole is also rolling out Dole® Pineapple Mango Juice, a tropical, sweet blend of pineapple and mango. And to support gut health, the soon-to-launch Dole® Digestive Bliss™ Fruit Juice Drink is 50% fruit juice, boosted with plant-based macronutrients.
- Frozen Indulgences: Dole Whip®, a tropical frozen treat, will soon be available in three delicious flavors (pineapple, mango, and strawberry) in the freezer aisle at your local grocery store.
- Frozen Snacks: Dole Boosted Blends™ Smoothies are being relaunched, delivering added protein, energy, and cognitive benefits. As well as new Dole Smoothie Bowls™ with exotic fruits like mango and mangosteen, and strawberry and aronia, plus the relaunch of Dole® Acai Bowls.
- The Secret Nature of Fruit® Chews and Probiotic Sodas, a new brand of functional fruit-powered vitamin chews and probiotic sodas.
Related – You must try the new Rosa Regale DOLE Whip Float from Disney Springs
This team brings years of global experience from CPG companies such as Grupo Bimbo, Johnson & Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive, and Nestle. Senior Vice President and Managing Director Orzse Hodi, who joined Dole in 2021, leads the team in the United States. Hodi is joined by Nora Witt and Jennifer Hirano who lead the Marketing function, and Kimberly Galante who leads R&D.
Hodi and her team collaborate globally with Vice President of Category Development Peewee Dizon and Senior Director of Dole Ventures Barbara Guerpillon to ensure maximum impact across global markets.
“I am thrilled to work with this talented and driven group of women to bring innovative and delicious products to our consumers here in North America,” said Hodi. “We have made great progress towards the goals of the Dole Promise since it was introduced in 2020, but there is still much work to be done. I’m looking forward to making even more meaningful strides with this team of changemakers to bring sunshine and good nutrition to all.”
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!