Attention Dole Whip Fans!
Dole is going to be introducing a new line of Dole Spoonable Smoothies and we are hearing word the Pineapple banana is based off our favorite Disney Treat the Dole Whip!
Both new flavors are under 200 calories and are perfect for a snack or even breakfast, just like a Dole Whip! All you have to do is just grab, thaw and enjoy!
Lately, Disney & Dole have been partnering up on some fun new creations around the parks.
Let’s take a look:
- Wine Bar George Introduces The Pineapple Corkcicle with Free Dole Whip Cocktail!
- Frozen Margarita with Dole Whip Lime at the Polynesian Village Resort
- New Heart of Te Fiti Lime Dole Whip Cone
- Hei Hei Cone is Back at Aloha Isle With A Twist
- Lost Princess Cone At Storybook Treats in the Magic Kingdom
- NEW Adventure Is Out There Cone
Have you had a chance to check out any of the new Dole Whip concoctions yet at Walt Disney World? I for one can’t wait to try that Dole Whip Lime Margarita!
If you see the new Dole Whip Smoothie in your local supermarket be sure to send us a photo on our Facebook page! Or let us know in the comment box below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Summer Is Heating Up At Seaworld Orlando With The New Summer Concert Series And The Limited Return Of The Fun Card - July 18, 2019
- Disney Partners with Spotify to Sing Along to Your Favorite Disney Tunes - July 18, 2019
- Darth Vader Meet & Greet replacing Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay - July 17, 2019