I love the transportation at Walt Disney World. I just enjoy riding the monorail, boats, and even the buses. I especially love taking the Friendship boats between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. On days we are at Hollywood Studios we like to take the Friendship over to Disney’s Boardwalk and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the Boardwalk fare.
The boat ride between the 2 parks with stops is around 40 minutes. While for some people they might say that is a long time but for my family and I the time is just right to recharge your batteries.
Here are a few tips of things you can do on this relaxing boat ride.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful views
- Take a nap (my favorite) works well for toddlers too.
- Read a book
- Share pictures on Facebook or on your website
- Sneak in a snack (popcorn is a great snack to snack on)
- Pull out your park maps and decide on what ride you want to go on next
- Call and make a Disney Dining Reservation (have done this before)
- Play a game or your phone or portable gaming system
- and Much More…
I encourage you to try it out the next time you are at the parks and need a much needed rest. You will find when you come out at the other park you are rested and ready for some more Disney fun.
Let us know some of your Disney Transportation Quick Tips in the comment section below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021