Night of Joy is a contemporary Christian music festival held Friday and Saturday, September 10 and 11, 2010 at Magic Kingdom theme park in Florida. From 7:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. each night, hear live performances by today’s top bands in contemporary Christian rock, pop and gospel as you ride some of the Park’s most rockin’ attractions.
Theperform on several stages around Magic Kingdom theme park, which means you can choose from different musical performances and locations throughout the festival.
Friday, September 10
Be there when these highly acclaimed headliners take the stage:
- Chris Tomlin
- David Crowder*Band
- Casting Crowns
- Francesca Battistelli
- Group 1 Crew
- Tenth Avenue North
- Sidewalk Prophets
Saturday, September 11
Rock the night away with these top Christian bands:
- Third Day
- Family Force 5
- Smokie Norful
- Day of Fire
Between shows, take a break from the festival to visit each of the 7 imaginative and whimsical lands in Magic Kingdom theme park and experience these spectacular attractions:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Splash Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
Group Special Rates
Bring your Group to experience the fun and fellowship of Night of Joy, where you’ll receive a number of special benefits! In fact, any group of 10 or more qualifies, so get your fellowship grooving.
Groups receive special ticket packages with valuable benefits:
- Savings over the individual ticket prices
- One complimentary ticket for every 10 purchased
- Early entry at 4:00 p.m. — 3 additional hours in the park!
- A variety of accommodation options for group savings
Your Group Youth Leader will have access to:
- FASTPASS tickets
- Access to Youth Leader Lounge featuring entertainment, complimentary refreshments and more
- An invitation to an exclusive mercyme CD release party on April 26, 2010. Call (407) 566-5993 for details.
Between sets, you can experience exciting attractions like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain, plus classics like Pirates of the Caribbeanand Splash Mountain. It promises to be a night…or two…that you and your Group will never forget!
- Josh D’Amaro marks the reopening of all Disney Theme Parks around the Globe - June 17, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Officially Reopens today! - June 17, 2021
- Condiments returning to the table at Disney World Restaurants - June 16, 2021