Disney Interactive has announced he next exciting adventure with Swampy and the gang in the Where’s My Water? 2. In this free sequel to the very popular puzzler, players get to explore challenging new levels across three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, and the Beach.
Featuring over 100 levels and challenges to solve, players will experience the same cut and swipe mechanics pioneered in Where’s My Water? while being able to use power-ups such as Vacuum, Dropper and Absorber to “tri-duck” faster. In Where’s My Water? 2 players are also introduced to “challenge modes” for explosive level replays and quick-timed “Duck Rush” levels.
Check out the game trailer:
Here are some key Features:
- Over 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck.
- Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways
- Players need to dig as fast as they can to get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels
- Players can now earn and purchase hints to solve puzzles and power-ups to help earn ducks
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
- Connect through Facebook to beat friends high scores and gift special items
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!