I am always looking for ways to save money on our Disney World Vacations. I spend hours doing research online and talking to my various Disney Blogger friends to find ways to save even more money so my family and I can keep going back without going broke. One Tip I have been a little hesitant about jumping on board with is getting a credit card for point and bonuses. Well after the research and some careful planning I feel we can pull this off with the help of a Disney’s Premier Visa Card.
The Disney’s Premier Visa Card, issued by Chase, is a rewards credit card providing you with the opportunity to earn some of your favorite Disney items and enjoy the trip of a lifetime. You can earn rewards with every purchase and enjoy a special 0% introductory APR offer to try it out.
What this card offers is…
- $100 Disney Gift Card – Earn a $100 Disney Gift Card when you spend $500 or more during the first three months of card membership. Please take note that certain restrictions do apply.
- 0% Introductory APR – Embark on the Disney trip of your dreams with a 0% APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages. Thereafter a variable APR of 14.24% will apply.
- Everyday Reward Dollars – You can start earning 2% in reward dollars on card purchases you make at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and several Disney locations. Continue to earn reward dollars with 1% on all of your other card purchases.
- Redeem for Disney goodies – Enjoy all things Disney when you redeem your reward dollars for treats at home or while you’re on vacation. Exchange them for Theme Park tickets, resort stays, toys, DVDs and so much more. You can also redeem for airline travel on the airline of your choice to various destinations at anytime.
- Save at Disney stores and online – You can save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more when you shop at DisneyStore.com and at Disney Store locations.
- Other Features – Get the design of your choice when you select from 8 Premier-only car designs. You will also enjoy a low $49 annual fee for card membership.
The Disney’s Premier Visa Card will bring you one step closer to enjoying your dream getaway at Disney that you’ve been waiting for. Apply for the Disney’s Premier Visa Card today and start saving with a 0% introductory APR and other great benefits.
Most Attractive Feature:
- Earn $100 gift card after spending $500 in 3 months, Disney Rewards program
Least Attractive Feature:
- Annual fee for card membership.
If you are not interested in an Annual Fee Card they also offer a Disney Rewards Visa Card
The Disney Rewards Visa Card, issued by Chase, is a rewards credit card that allows you to enjoy an unforgettable Disney trip with rewards and exclusive card benefits. With initial spending, you’ll automatically earn a $50 Disney gift card after the first use of your credit card.
- $50 Gift Card – Earn a $50 Disney gift card when you first use your credit card upon account approval. Consider it your welcome gift, available exclusively with the Disney Rewards Visa® Card.
- 0% Introductory APR – Pay no interest with a special 0% Introductory APR that lasts 6 months on select Disney vacation packages. A variable APR of 14.24% will apply thereafter.
- Earn Rewards Everyday – Earn rewards on your everyday purchases by receiving 1%. You can redeem toward Disney goodies such as DVDs and toys. Or, you can embark on your Disney trip, and enjoy redeeming for Theme Park tickets, resort stays and much more.
- Save on merchandise – With the Disney Rewards Visa Card, you can enjoy additional savings with a 10% discount on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store locations or at the Disney Store online.
- More Card Perks – Say hello to Mickey Mouse with Disney Theme Park Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private card member location. You can also select from 8 fun card designs to personalize your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card, plus enjoy no annual fee.
The Disney Rewards Visa Card will surprise you with fun rewards that you can enjoy at home or next time you’re on vacation. Plus, with no annual fee and a 0% intro APR, you will be glad to own a credit card that helps you save, too!
Most Attractive Feature:
- Earn $50 gift card with first purchase, Disney Rewards program
Least Attractive Feature:
- No introductory APR offer available on regular purchases
My wife and I are trying to decide which card we want to get to use for our Disney Vacations. We plan on using strictly on gas and groceries and pay it off in full every month. If you have a Disney Visa from Chase let us know how you use it to earn points for your trip in the comment box below.
- How to Maximize Cabin Space on a Disney Cruise (chipandco.com)
- Disney Visa Holder 2013 Discount Available! (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021