Aloha! Missing the Strawberry Macadamia French Toast from Aulani Resort?
Well now you can recreate it at home and feel just as if you were back at Disney’s Vacation Club Villa Ko Olina in Hawaii!
Take a look at the easy recipe:
- 3 cups of cubed French bread
- 3/4 cups of fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts chopped
- 3/4 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of toasted sweetened coconut shavings
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Place the bread, strawberries and macadamia nuts into the baking dish
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt
- Pour the mixture over the bread
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set
- Remove and let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar and garnish with coconut shavings and maple syrup
Enjoy your Strawberry Macadamia French Toast!
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enter The ShopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest! - September 24, 2020
- Great Ceremonial House Refurbishment At Polynesian Resort Begins On September 28th - September 23, 2020
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort Monorail Station Closed Till Summer Of 2021 - September 23, 2020