Thank you earth, sea and sky for this Piña CoLAVA!
If you are looking for a way to refresh at home, why not recreate this Piña CoLAVA from the Petals Pool bar at Disney’s Pop Century Resort with this very simple recipe.
And while you are at it, why not listing to LAVA from the Lava Pixar short!
- 1.25 oz of Bacardi Razz
- 3 oz of Bacardi Piña Colada
- 1 oz of Island Oasis Raspberry
- Pour a layer of Island Oasis Raspberry in an empty glass
- Mix the Bacardi Razz and Bacardi Piña Colada in a blender with ice and freeze
- Serve over the the raspberry and enjoy!
Credit: Magical Recipes
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Publix Releasing Limited Edition Holiday Ice Cream Flavors! - September 26, 2020
- Enter The ShopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest! - September 24, 2020
- Great Ceremonial House Refurbishment At Polynesian Resort Begins On September 28th - September 23, 2020