Disney’s Odyssey Building is now Figment’s Inspiration Station for EPCOT Festival of the Arts. Disney Imagineers do a pretty decent job almost every time they design Festivals, yes they have had failures or stuff that did not resonate with audiences, but more often than not they succeed with what the people want. This time though, the Imagineering team hit a Grand Slam!
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic is a nostalgic trip with memories of our childhood all over the walls. If you are a fan of Figment and have memories of ImageWorks: The What-If Labs, you will be spending a great deal of time in the Odyssey building.
When you step into the room and look towards the back, you will find the original Pin Screens, on the walls you may be reminded of the old Rainbow Tunnel, or you may see nods to Dreamfinder, and maybe even his ship. I do not want to spoil it all here, that way you have time to see it yourself, but for those who cannot make it, we will revisit this after today.
“two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow, horns of a steer, but a lovable fellow! From head to tail, he’s royal purple pigment, and there, voilà! You’ve got a Figment!”
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic
- Fruit Pizza: Watermelon, compressed cantaloupe, berries, and berry balsamic (New) (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with blueberry filling (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item)
- Rainbow Cake with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite-sized candies
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with rainbow popcorn (Limit 2 per person)
- Grape Smoothie with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite-sized candies (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Black Cherry Hard Cider (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blood Orange Hard Cider (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Passion Fruit Hard Cider (New)
- Rainbow Cider Flight (New)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Green with Envy Blonde Ale (New)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Blue Butterfly Lager (New)
- Urban Artifact The Gadget Raspberry & Blackberry Midwest Fruit Tart (New)
- Rainbow Beer Flight (New)
Figment’s Inspiration Station
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!