Disney’s Mousekeeping (housekeeping) will be returning to Pre-Pandemic Cleaning Schedule at select Disney World Resorts, meaning guests can expect the cleaning service more often for their visit.
Prior to Your Arrival
Your room will undergo comprehensive cleaning—with added attention to:
- High-touch areas, like TV remotes and door handles
- Floors, which will be steam cleaned and vacuumed between Guests
During Your Stay
Disney’s Mousekeeping (housekeeping) includes making the bed, fully cleaning the bathroom, wiping down all surfaces, replacing amenities as needed, vacuuming, and dusting every other day.
If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member using your Membership to stay, you’ll receive service on the 4th and 8th days, unless you decide to decline the service. Disney Vacation Club members can purchase additional cleaning services.
The change will begin at Disney’s Riviera Resort, Old Key West Resort, and Saratoga Springs Resort on March 20, 2022.
It has already begun at the following resorts:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
To learn more about Disney’s Housekeeping visit the Disney World Website.