We hope you brought your sweet tooth because we have the kitchen sink recipe!
If you have ever been at the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop in Disney’s Beach Club Resort then you are familiar with the Kitchen Sink!. This giant ice cream sundae will put a good challenge to you and your family.
Do you accept the challenge? Then let the siren lights go on!
- 1/2 cup of warm fudge topping
- 1/2 cup of warm butterscotch topping
- 1/2 cup of warm peanut butter topping
- 1 medium banana sliced in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cinnamon spice cupcake quartered
- 1 angel food cupcake quartered
- 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 generous scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 2 generous scoops of strawberry ice cream
- 1 generous scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 generous scoop of coffee ice cream
- 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup of marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup of strawberry topping
- 1/4 cup of pineapple topping
- 14 oz can of dairy whipped topping
- 1 large brownie quartered
- 1 regular sized candy bar quartered
- 4 chocolate cookies with cream filling
- 1 tbsp of sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp of dark and white chocolate shavings
- 1 tbsp of crushed chocolate cookies with cream filling
- 1 tbsp of chopped jellied orange slices (about 2 slices)
- 1 tbsp of milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter chip morsels
- 1 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tbsp of rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of drained maraschino cherries
INSTRUCTIONS TO SERVE THE KITCHEN SINK:
- Pour the hot fudge, butterscotch and peanut butter topping into the bottom of a large bowl
- Layer banana slices and cupcake pieces and cover with all ice creams flavors
- Spoon chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream, strawberry and pineapple toppings over the ice cream
- Cover with dairy whipped topping, then put some brownie pieces, candy bar and cookies in whipped topping
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds, dark and white chocolate shavings, crushed cookies, jellied orange slices, milk chocolate chip and peanut butter morsels, chocolate and rainbow sprinkles then top with cherries.
This kitchen sink recipe serves 4 to 6 people so there’s plenty to share with your family!
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Naan Bread With Cucumber Raita Recipe From Sanaa! - July 31, 2021
- Carthay Circle Fried Biscuits From Disney California Adventure To Make At Home! - July 30, 2021
- Delicious Curry Sausage Corn Dog From Harambe Market Recipe! - July 30, 2021