Here is the winter delivery of Disney’s It’s a Small World collection of stylish kids apparel, gifts and accessories available at Nordstrom stores nationwide and on Nordstrom.com.
The collection launched with designs inspired by Small World art of Japan and now we are proud to release the Winter Russia collection inspired by the patterns and designs found in the original Small World art of Russia. For adults, there are also Small World inspired FEED bags and diaper bags from Petunia Pickle Bottom too. The collection celebrates the 45th anniversary of the famous Disneyland attraction and brings together beauty, meaning and Walt Disney’s belief that we are united in our love of children.
As part of the philanthropic give-back, Disney teamed up with FEED Projects, to offer pieces in each seasonal delivery that will provide Vitamin A tablets to children in third world countries that are in need. So far, 2,972,800 million children have been provided with Vitamin A tablets from this program since March.
For more information:
- Nordstrom and Disney Celebrate 45th Anniversary of ‘It’s A Small World’ With Kid’s Fashion Apparel and Accessories Collection (chipandco.com)
- Christmas Magic at Disneyland in 2011 (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- McDonald’s halting sales of Disney Attraction Happy Meal Toys - November 23, 2020
- Joe Rohde will be retiring from Disney on Jan. 4th, 2021. - November 23, 2020
- Spider-Bot & latest apparel from Avengers Campus coming soon to Disneyland - November 23, 2020